While I like to believe that the majority of my time spent online is both educational and worthwhile, I have to admit that a few guilty pleasures have entered my favourites list overtime. Enjoy (and don’t judge)!
- Lamebook – Similar to watching a car crash, the content is extremely inappropriate, shocking and mostly hilarious – it’s simply amazing what some people deem suitable to post on their Facebook!
- Perez Hilton – You’ll either love his infamous blog or hate it, but I have to admit that I can’t seem to get enough of reading about the lives of the rich and famous. Highly addictive and very voyeuristic.
- Tripadvisor’s Top 10 Dirtiest Hotels (2009) – While I also love reading (and dreaming of the never likely to happen!) Conde Nast’s Golden List, I also enjoy reading the reviews of some of the worst hotels in the world. Mostly because I’m relieved that I’ve never had the pleasure of being their guest, but I also can’t believe how bad some of these places sound!
- People of Walmart – Simply described as “what were they thinking?!?” – take a look for yourself.
- Pick the Perp – WARNING: An addictive time waster – who knew I was so terrible at spotting a criminal?